• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

rjmartinez313

Reaction score
Just joined to inquire and share about maintenance & repairs of 1971 Challenger, 472 HEMI crate engine. Also own a 1972 Chevelle!

28D090BA-C915-4140-BF42-075B975FC788_1_105_c.jpeg

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Thanks for the pics, the red car is blocking the view of the great looking 71 Challenger! Lol, just kidding. Nice set of classic verts! :)

rjmartinez313

Reaction score
Have the Chevelle 6 years and the Challenger 6 months. Just started working on the HEMI engine and front suspension. Probably will take a year to get it the way I like, although I'm having to relearn a lot I've forgotten about MOPAR.
Thanks for the welcome!

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Great pair of classic verts!
Way back in the day (1975) I owned a duplicate of your hemi-orange/black interior Challenger vert.
It was originally a 383 HP automatic with disc brakes and a rallye dash.
Back when it mattered less, I pulled the big block and installed a small block 340.
I picked it up for $500 with the rear shock mount torn up from air shocks; Dodge dealer installed a new shock mount panel for a few hundred dollars back then,
Car originally had a flat hood; of course I added the RT hood and the quarter panel scoops.
Your car brought back those long lost memories. If I only knew, It would have been one of my keepers.

It would be a blast if you ended up with my old car!
Anyway; nice cars.
Glad you signed up!

moparlee

Reaction score
RJ, welcome to the site from Michigan!
As has been said, those are two great looking verts :thumbsup:

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome,I remebemer in the in the day.it was common day,to see them rolling down the road. Thanks for being a good steward.

Back