• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Newbie,AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Newbie here! I don't have an e- body,cuz they are too damn expensive, but maybe someday. Been doing body/paint work for over 20 years. I'm into drag racing, my Dad drag raced since before i was born. He started off with some brand x cars then some b-body Mopars then he finished with a sweet 70 challenger r/t v code car that did high 9's in the quarter. He past away in 06, but it would be cool to do a tribute car in memory to him. Anywho I also like going to car shows, especially when there is a car there that i painted. I also enjoy goin up north to the lake house kickin back and relaxing.

burntorange70

Reaction score
I am going to let you in on a little secret. I don't have an e body ether. ssshhh don't tell any one. LOL I to would like to own one some day. But for now they are a little out of my price range.

That tribute car sounds like a nice thing to do for your dad. I hope you get to do it one day. That would be cool.

70DartMike

Reaction score
I don't have an E body either.. I just felt like I was missing out on the new site.. =(

moparal

Reaction score
Yup howdy........I got an ebody. It's not a dodge but it has quarter scoops

Back