• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

newbie help with body ID

dodgepaul

Reaction score
i recently bought our first ebody. a 73 barracuda! neat original mostly unmessed with car. 318 original car now has 383/auto. where on the body are vin stamps? i know on bbodies there on the rad support, and trunk lip. the fender tag is gone and im curious what can be found. there doesnt seam to be a build sheet in the car. car looks like orinally green with black interior. ill post pictures asap,

73fish

Reaction score
i recently bought our first ebody. a 73 barracuda! neat original mostly unmessed with car. 318 original car now has 383/auto. where on the body are vin stamps? i know on bbodies there on the rad support, and trunk lip. the fender tag is gone and im curious what can be found. there doesnt seam to be a build sheet in the car. car looks like orinally green with black interior. ill post pictures asap,[/QUOTE. Rad. Support and drivers side cowl close to vent screen

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Here is a pic.

Number location.jpg

dodgepaul

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch. I wasn't sure if there was supposed to be a trunk # as well like b-bodies. The tag is long gone but the others should be apparent.

Back