• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Nitrous cam and plugs

Gribb

Reaction score
I'm almost finished building my 71 challenger pro street and of course after running it at the track a few times, I WANT MORE POWER. So im putting in a Nitros Outlet puck system. A 125 shot. I'll give a little info about the motor first so that might help. It's a 71 340 punched out to a 416 ci, forged I beam rods, comp cam, 750 holley. On the dyno i had 498 hp with 530 fpt. 727 trans with reverse valve boby, 3000 stall. 13.5 slicks. i was running a 355 gear then changed it last fall to a 430. i was running mid 8's with the 355 and changed gears and then ran about the same. i'm putting a single plane super vic intake with the puck. I had a air gap dual plane, I'm running a Auto lite plug. i've been told i need a different plug. what kind? it only likes auto lites anyways. While i'm into it would anyone recommend a different cam. righ now i'm running the biggest hydraulic cam comp had. Any recommendations? This is my first time building a race motor so I just don't know that much about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

.facebook_1113917711 (1).jpg

Back