• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE NOS 1970-71 Challenger Door & Qtr. Belt molding trim clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Nos 1970-71 Dodge Challenger door belt molding trim clips. There are 11 clips which is enough of this style as I believe there are 3 used on the door trim and 2 for the quarter trim. So you will have 1 extra. Very hard to find always rusted away or just missing. Nos is best. $145 shipped 1st class mail for all 11.

These are the only others available at a much higher price $20 each AND 123 clips Sold.

NOS Mopar Retainer Clip 1970 Dodge Challenger SE Belt Door Top Molding + Others | eBay

Parts are located in SE PA.
Can send more pictures if interested.
PM here on the board.
Thanks for free ad FEBO!

IMG_4187.jpeg

IMG_4188.jpeg

DanielG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did follow up again with you. PayPal wants to hit me with more charges for some reason and I am using friends and family.

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did follow up again with you. PayPal wants to hit me with more charges for some reason and I am using friends and family.
I sent an e-mail back and a copy of the one you said wasn’t there…

Last edited:

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
STILL AVAILABLE as the member was unable to complete the deal as I don't give out my bank routing to strangers and don't pay fees for the type of payment THEY want to use..

Last edited:

DanielG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to complete the deal via ACH transfer, Venmo or Zelle which do not cost me or seller anything, but seller did not wish to do this, which is understandable. I was unwilling to complete the deal through PayPal "friends and family" as seller requested because I did not want to pay the $10 cash advance fee and $4.51 PayPal fee. I was also unwilling to send a postal money order as the seller requested because USPS has become very unreliable in recent years.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to complete the deal via ACH transfer, Venmo or Zelle which do not cost me or seller anything, but seller did not wish to do this, which is understandable. I was unwilling to complete the deal through PayPal "friends and family" as seller requested because I did not want to pay the $10 cash advance fee and $4.51 PayPal fee. I was also unwilling to send a postal money order as the seller requested because USPS has become very unreliable in recent years.
Pay Pal Friends and Family does charge a Fee. Pay the fee or don't buy the clips. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back