• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Nother customers "Extra" Blue 71 Cuda

Did I go too far from stock ?

• Total voters

FistyMopar

Reaction score
Another first folks, check it out. 71 340 4 speed, you might have seen it at the Nats. Whatcha think? Tons of subtleties, very happy customer!
http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/fistymopar/Fistys Previous Work/71 340 4 speed Cuda 2011/

IMG_2856.JPG

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Very Nice car with some kool details but maybe a few too many. I do like the engine callouts in the scoops. Not a fan of the gold engine but that's just my opinion.

B

Benji

In Indiana it is against the law to have any blue lights in the front of the car that can be seen at night by another driver. I had a buddy that had two of them behind his grill and was pulled over by the cops. I guess a woman was driving home at night and saw a car with blue lights behind her and thought it was a cop so she pulled over. The guy flashed a badge then raped her.

Benji

a68postcar

Reaction score
It sure is a nice car. And i dont like the question"Did I go too far?". How far IS too far any how. I personally like it. But I'm pretty sure that its illegal to have the exterior blue on, on the street, in most States. But too far is a question that only you can answer,or maybe your wallet. just my two cents worth. But i like the car ALOT.postcar.

FistyMopar

Reaction score
I know....

I was just wanting to see how everyone liked it, I love it. He cant decide if hes gonna do the billboards or not.:tongue8:
Personally I would have done the car in matte black and a B5 billboard and I wouldnt care who likes it.

a68postcar

Reaction score
Now I like the Matte idea. With the blue billboards, it would look really stealthy too!

Buddhascuda

Reaction score
I love the color and the car over all looks great. where did you get all the led's and how did you do the 340 call outs i think that looks great

msbaugh

Reaction score
Car is awesome... who cares about the gold engine. I think it looks cool... but then again I don't care about originality. I care about what I like... and that's the way it should be for everyone.

FistyMopar

Reaction score
thanks for the kind words guys, I did the call outs out of 1/4 inch lexan then dremeled the 340 in it from the back, (did it in the dark on a greyhound bus too....) then lit it up from the top with led flex strips from superbrightleds.com. great site, great quality.
well to the nay ayers I understand the too much, thats why everything I did is reversible, firewall block offs, wirinng lights, can all be removed if desired, down the road, I hate to tweak a sweet car too. Especially an Ohio 340 Cuda, RUST FREE, even the trunk pan!

68427vette

Reaction score
looks great,, dont listen to the "debbie downers" enjoy the car,, that why they have 4 round wheels:icon_bounce:, instead of square!!:happy11:

Back