• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Order for Panel Repair?

ThatGuy93

Reaction score
My 72 is pretty rough, doing all floors, full quarts, filler panel, possibly a roof skin...so I would imagine that the floors is what I would start with, so let me know if this order makes the most sense as far as simplicity.

1. Floors. I have the trunk floor, but the main floor section is back ordered for another month or two. So I figure start with the trunk floor and then continue forward when the rest came in.

2. Quarters

3. Filler panel

4. Doing the 3" wider inner wheel wells, so I figured do the inners and outers at this point?

Then after that assess what I have left for a roof and go from there. Also I am sure I will have some rocker issues, should that be done after floors and quarters?

Does that sound like the best process to go at this?

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I would say you thought the process through as it was built. The one thing it can be a plane crash or train wreck. So before it happens Brace Brace Brace. I hope you planed for that.Good luck! Other may have other suggestions.

cuda joe

Reaction score
didn;t know they made 3 inch wider inner wheel housings..trunk floor has frame rail extensins under floor get them and do one quarter panel at a time so the body won;t flex all over the place

ThatGuy93

Reaction score
Sounds good, I have bracing in the doors and across the B posts. Ill add some more before I start cutting the floors out. AMD just posted a few weeks ago that they have 3" wider inners. Of course a week after I ordered the standard inners...

cuda joe

Reaction score
there is a lot of room in the wheel wells how wide of a tire you going with

ThatGuy93

Reaction score
This will be a restomod hellcat swap car. Dont have a size picked out yet though, but will want the room there. Going with a 4 link most likely as well, possibly 3 link.

ThatGuy93

Reaction score
Will do, the shell should have been at the blaster a few weeks ago but this stupid snow keeps coming back. Hopefully get that done in the next couple weeks and can get going on it in April sometime.

Back