• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Original Strut Rods Needed

CudaSixBarrel

Reaction score
Hello all. I am in the assembly phase of my rotisserie restoration (1970 'Cuda) and have found that my strut rods are bent. I am looking for a nice set of originals. Anyone have these?

DrEamer

Reaction score
How soon do you need a set? I was planning to replace mine with aftermarket high performance units, just not sure when. They are however off a 73 Challenger, so would not be date coded correctly.

CudaSixBarrel

Reaction score
How soon do you need a set? I was planning to replace mine with aftermarket high performance units, just not sure when. They are however off a 73 Challenger, so would not be date coded correctly.
Hello. I could wait a couple of months. I am building a hot rod, so I don't care about the date codes. Are they in great shape?

DrEamer

Reaction score
Let me get some pictures tonight for you, and look at them a little better. They are still on the car.

Dodgeboy

Reaction score
I orginally ordered a set of Q1A strut bars from summit but after some miss-communication they cancelled my order. So i just ended up straighten them. Works good, and easy to do

CudaSixBarrel

Reaction score
I orginally ordered a set of Q1A strut bars from summit but after some miss-communication they cancelled my order. So i just ended up straighten them. Works good, and easy to do
Did you have some kind of press to straighten them?

DrEamer

Reaction score
If you can straighten yours out, great. If not I just snapped off a couple of pictures, but kind of hard to get an idea with them still in the car.

20200729_190003.jpg

20200729_190018.jpg

DrEamer

Reaction score
All E body strut rods are the same as far as I know. I'll send a PM, and we can talk price.

Back