• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Package Tray color

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
What color would the package Tray be. Fender code H6XW. I thought they were all black but I was looking to order and see they're available in different colors.
Any thoughts or help would be great

cudaragtop

Reaction score
Black, like this H6XW EK2 Hemi Challenger. Would be correct and look best.
White would give you glare and any other color would not look right. Just my 2¢
My 70 EK2 Challenger with H6F4 interior had a Burnt Orange Package tray, but the entire interior was F4 Burnt Orange.
1648478319544.png

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Thanks-
I believe I agree with black. All the pictures of white interior AAR, cuda and challengers I've seen show seats, door panels, headliner,sun visors, headliner trim and pillar post white and black package tray

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Thanks
I have no way to tell what the car originally came with, so I suppose it's going to be personal preference

BigKnowledge

Reaction score
For H6F4 interior with a Burnt Orange Package tray, where can I order one. I've been searching, and many of the sites simply list black, brown, etc. But NOT Burnt Orange. It seems I can get everything else in Burnt Orange, but not the package tray.

pschlosser

Reaction score
For H6F4 interior with a Burnt Orange Package tray, where can I order one. I've been searching, and many of the sites simply list black, brown, etc. But NOT Burnt Orange. It seems I can get everything else in Burnt Orange, but not the package tray.

You may need to "paint your own" and if you do, order a lighter-colored one to be painted. They black ones had a flat-matte finish.

Xcudame

Reaction score
My 70 Challenger has the white and black interior. Package tray is original and black if that helps. Seats, headliner and panels are white. The dash, center console, carpet and pack tray are black.

Back