• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pistol grip shifter handel for auto transmission 71 challenger

challenger512

Reaction score
Hello.
Do anybody now were to by pistol grip shifter to dodge challenger 71. Same type as on the pictures or similar. I would presiate some help :)

pistol grip handel.jpg

slapstick 3.jpg

Ralph

Reaction score
Reach out to Quapman on this site.

I think his company is autogrip !

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I agree Steve has by far the best product out there , yes he is AutoGrip !
Some of them are straight so it creates a really bad angle for you hand in 1st gear

Last edited:

Ralph

Reaction score
I installed one in my cuda and very happy with it. Its very well ma
DSCN8797.JPG
de.

See photo

Thanks Ralph

Ralph

Reaction score
bought from quapman (auto-grip) some time ago

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Not sure where to get one or Why Steve is out but I would not settle for any other product , they are all disappointing to say the least compared to Auto Grip

Poolshark314

Reaction score
Not sure where to get one or Why Steve is out but I would not settle for any other product , they are all disappointing to say the least compared to Auto Grip

It sounds like he has been really far behind on his orders. I tried to order one from him in October and he said he is not taking any new orders. Just checked with him again and he said no again lol. I'll keep trying because it looks like he really puts out a quality product and I would like to support small businesses that put in the effort

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have seen this too often where small businesses make a top quality product but struggle with supply for different reasons .

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Yes he does but you have to lift the whole handle to move from gate to gate , not as nice

CMC

Reaction score
Doesn't Van's sell them too?

oldkimmer

Reaction score
Didn’t Gunslinger make them$. Are they even still around? Kim

quapman

Reaction score
Yes, I'm alive and yes, very behind on filling Auto-Grip orders. I bought a bigger, better CNC milling machine last year and am setting up the finishing operations in my basement to try to streamline the process. I just received a new Eastwood buffer and it seems to be helping a great deal also. I have about 6 more orders from 2020 and then I'll be starting a new list.

The facebook page is the best way to find me:
https://www.facebook.com/autogripshifter/

Angelm59

Reaction score
Yes, I'm alive and yes, very behind on filling Auto-Grip orders. I bought a bigger, better CNC milling machine last year and am setting up the finishing operations in my basement to try to streamline the process. I just received a new Eastwood buffer and it seems to be helping a great deal also. I have about 6 more orders from 2020 and then I'll be starting a new list.

The facebook page is the best way to find me:
https://www.facebook.com/autogripshifter/
I would like to be on your list, I also asked on facebook a few minutes ago. I am building a 1970 Cuda afor SEMA this year and would love to have your Shifter Grip on it

FY1TopBanana

Reaction score
When I first went together with a stock console and 727 I used Harms. He was out of Spokane.

Back