• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pitman and Idler Arm Question

Cud@

Reaction score
Before I install PST's quick ratio Idler and pitman arm on a 71 440 Cuda with TTI 2 inch primary header rubes I thought someone out there might know if there are any issues I will run into? I would appreciate any feedback.
Thank you

gzig5

Reaction score

Cud@

Reaction score
Before I install PST's quick ratio Idler and pitman arm on a 71 440 Cuda with TTI 2 inch primary header rubes I thought someone out there might know if there are any issues I will run into? I would appreciate any feedback.
Thank you
The restrictions are on the TTI site. Should fit E-body with fast ratio pitman but not A or B. I assume PST arm is similar to FFI.
http://www.ttiexhaust.com/MoparClassics-Headers/440-200/TTi440-200.htm

• 67-76 A-body & 62-65 B-body applications: Headers will not clear FFI (Firm Feel Inc) fast ratio pitman & idler arm. The FFI arm is 3/4" longer than the stock arm. (The OEM arm measures 5-1/4" from center to center)
The restrictions are on the TTI site. Should fit E-body with fast ratio pitman but not A or B. I assume PST arm is similar to FFI.
http://www.ttiexhaust.com/MoparClassics-Headers/440-200/TTi440-200.htm

• 67-76 A-body & 62-65 B-body applications: Headers will not clear FFI (Firm Feel Inc) fast ratio pitman & idler arm. The FFI arm is 3/4" longer than the stock arm. (The OEM arm measures 5-1/4" from center to center)

Cud@

Reaction score
I'm waiting for a person from PST to return my call, I will look at the TTI website wile I'm waiting for the call back from PST.
This is an E-body so I hope it fits.
Thanks for responding to my question!

Cud@

Reaction score
Never heard back from PST but called TTI and the person I talked to said the fast ratio pitman and idler arm should work on an E-body as long as the primary tubes are 2 inch. They said if the primary tubes were 1 7/8 the headers would be bent differently and would not work. Just passing along the info from TTI!

Back