• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Pre Purchase Inspections

73 Challenger R

Reaction score
To All,

As a new member thank you for letting me join the forum, I am excited to learn and share Mopar information. My first car when I was 16 was a Challenger, I still have it and I am now in my late 50's.

I have a question that I am hoping is okay to ask. I am buying an E Body in the Montgomeryville Pennsylvania area and wondering if anyone knows of a person or company that knows or specializes in Mopars and or E Bodies that can produce a report I can rely on?

Sincere thanks and regards,
Randy

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! That's cool you still have your Challenger after that long! Glad you are here with us! How about a pic of your
Challenger. :)

73 Challenger R

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! That's cool you still have your Challenger after that long! Glad you are here with us! How about a pic of your
Thanks very
Rapidfire,

Thanks very much, will do shortly. I'm am not at home currently but will do when I get home and have access to my hard drives.

Regards

Randy

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Someone may possibly chime in for a recommendation in the area.

Back