• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

women

blodgettman

Reaction score
Hey guys. Looking for some opinions. I'm sure that I will get trashed for this, but.....

I sold my E body years ago, but know yall always can be counted on.

Over the last 10 years, I've dated a woman that's 25 years younger. Most of those years it's been on again off again.
She's decided she wants a young buck and a family.
We've had a friends with benefits arrangement for the past couple of years. She's withdrawn the benefits part when she finds a potential husband. She always comes back when things don't work out.

As you might have guessed, I'm in much deeper than she is, and would love for her to be my final gal.

We've traveled. She's been my rafting, scuba, concert buddy...etc.

We have a couples trip planned in BVI's on a catamaran....for 10 days. There are 4 couples.
Well, she has met another guy. He is okay with her going, but no benefits for me. We will have to share a bed.

It is clear to me that I need to move on.
the question.

Would yall do this one last trip with her (who knows what will happen)? Or would you cut bait and be done?

I'm currently in the shunned zone. She doesn't "want to hear my bitching about things". For me, that weighs heavier than taking someone else's girl on an exotic trip....

thanks

Katfish

Reaction score
Depends, are you paying her way?
If so, I'd bail, why waste money and time.
If she's paying her share of the trip, go for it.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Ya know, if she had second thoughts one time and returned 100% committed, fine. If you are looking for the "final" gal, it sure sounds like this one is not that one. Cut bait and be done. That's my 2 cents. Good luck Dude!

Rapidfire

Reaction score
I would quite chasing someone your are never going to get. Find someone who truly wants to be with you. Trust me, she is out there you just have to find her. I 🙂

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Without benefits I would be gone.
However, First tell her what it is that you think, just like you put it down here.
Honesty is best for leaving.

One of few

Reaction score
I think I would consider selling him, my 1/2 of that vacation, and once the check clears, wish them all the best. From there, maybe find a 4 day weekend and spend that money at the Chicken Ranch.

moparleo

Reaction score
I am sure you know the right answer, but may be trying to get someone to talk you out of it.
Common sense tells you to move on while "You" still have time to shop, she has at least 25 more years than you to play.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
You know, telling her it’s over and canceling the trip with her might be just what you need to do to get her to end up with you for good or maybe not…either way it’s what you should do.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
1701178407758.png

It's all about Trust. I trust her to go when and where I want her to go. I trust it to go at a rapid rate which she has done. I trust her to be there if I'm gone for a minute or month. I trust her to get me through the good time and hard times. I trust her for she has never left me down. I trust her because,I had her so long and used her hard and never would abuse her.
She is always there because I take care of her and she shows it. I would drop her in a heart
beat like a Chevy, If she missed a beat. Or if she thinks she has a better idea like a Ford.
She was a beauty when I met her,and she aged well. So please don't judge her. For I think she is mine as long as she keeps me around. If there is a problem I'll just get another Dog. I know I can trust one.Had one for 15 years best friend ever.

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
Hard to beat a good dog! Man's best friend for certain.
Remember this one? Your dog is scratching at the back door wanting in. Your wife (girl friend) has locked herself out of the house and is banging on the front door and screaming. Who do you let in first? The dog because he (or she) will lay down and be quiet!
Go with what your gut tells you! It sounds like it's telling you to walk away.

Back