• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rally dash cluster

DAMAGE-INC

Reaction score
Who here has had there dash clusters refurbed? Where did you get it done and what was your cost? Any options in the aftermarket? Or has anyone fabricated there own? Any anwsers welcomed.

TRIPLEBLK

Reaction score
Had the problem where my ralley dash some how sprouted legs and walked out the door , priced out some on ebay etc.. Way to pricey, building a non # matching hot rod so i decided to build my own, autometer gauges including clock, 8 gauges in total, mapped out a piece of shhet metal , bent it in a z shape to match the contour of the dash ,tacked some side wings shaped to fit the side, installed gauges an 6 toggle switches for the lights etc then cut out a piece of lexan around gauges and switches ,then back lit with green led's for the halo effect, put wood grain for a classy look and bingo my own dash

71droptop

Reaction score
Had my ralley dash re calibrated at DASH WORX. Found them in Mopar Collectors Guide. Also had quartz movement put in clock. They also sell whole clusters. Call for price. Thought it was fair and fast turn around. 479-756-2757 www.dash-worx.com

DAMAGE-INC

Reaction score
TRIPLEBLK;
thanking same, I do have my OEM set but also have non-matching # car so thought of modernizing a little. Pictures?

71droptop;
looked at them, nice work but pricey. I can do most of the work myself just short on money and time. the parts can be had but it gets hard to find time.

Thanks for the input guys

TRIPLEBLK

Reaction score
GAUGES

Wow, didn't think there would be a whole lot of interest in a homebuilt cluster, but i will try to get some of the photo's out here

Back