• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rallye Clock Repair

hammer

Reaction score
Does anyone have a suggestion for a shop to repair my clock in the Chicago area? I have my dash out and I would like to have it repaired. Thanks!

burdar

Reaction score
There was a similar post over on Cuda-Challenger.com

Someone posted that they are fairly easy to fix yourself. I didn't look into it any further because I sent my gauge cluster to GCAR to be redone. They are installing a quartz clock inplace of the origonal one.

redlinegw

Reaction score
The best thing to do is have the clock converted to a quartz movement. There is no difference in appearance or the way that the clock connects. You can call Shannon or Andy over at Redline Gauge Works (661) 259-8891 they do the conversion in a couple days for about $150 and it will have a 2 year warranty. Redline does the highest quality restorations on instrument panels out there with the best customer service!

arrow105

Reaction score
I just finished repairing my clock today, got the parts and movement from RTE/Dash Worx took about an hour. Comes with detailed instructions/photos that are easy to follow. You can order on line

Back