• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Rallye Dash 72-74 e-body

Status
Not open for further replies.

73pettyblue

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_3933.JPG
IMG_3936.JPG
IMG_3937.JPG
IMG_3938.JPG
IMG_3939.JPG
IMG_3941.JPG
IMG_3946.JPG
IMG_3950.JPG
IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3967.JPG
This is a nice original 72-74 driver quality dash that includes everything in the photos. All the gauges and switches work including the Clock. This has the 3 speed wiper switch. The lens has a few very small blemishes and scratches that are not that noticeable and could probably be buffed out. There is one very small crack in the lens at the clock reset that is hard to see unless you look for it. ( See close up photo) The plastic switch panel bezel has a small crack in the bottom edge at the opening for the heater switch light. It has been repaired and seems to be strong. The plastic Gauge bezel is perfect except the small tip of the right side standoff is missing. Very common and shouldn't affect installation. The wood gain face plates have a few scratches as can be seen in the photos. I have 3 Rallye dash Cars that I was keeping this as a spare for, but it's time to reduce inventory. $800 plus the ride to the lower 48 only. Thank you for looking.

John h

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what would it take to Add a Ralley dash to a non Raly dash equiped car? (73 Cuda). Would it need a new wiring harness or would it be like cars now with all sorts of un used connections? I currently have the 3 speed wiper motor and switch.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light bar has 4 lights, 1 for each pod on a rally dash while the standard dash has 3 lights
The heater control panel is also different from rally to standard dash, and the above mentioned wiring differences

John h

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great info. Thanks for sharing. looks like a well thought out kit too.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back