• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rare Find

NastyEbody

Reaction score
Hello fellow mopar enthusiast I have been buying parts for my challenger over the last 10 years during that period of time I came across a set of nos ta aar heads new in the original boxes I was told they were purchased in 1974. When I bought them I personally cut the original packaging straps off the boxes one of the boxes was totally destroyed the other is still intact with the part numbers still legible talk about a rare find. At this point I have decided to sell them rather than using. Looking to sell $1400 or trade willing to negotiate. Would be interested in a set of aluminum small block la heads or send me a offer. Have other parts available. I live in Mass will be shipped from zip code 01527. thanks Joe

7A799CAB-884F-48F3-A026-A054AA97F550.jpeg

EA8FA713-55AB-4AE5-B028-A68D47818920.jpeg

DA72288D-FCB6-4EC1-992A-DE75B68D412D.jpeg

88F8920C-2549-42E4-A149-8EC351CC77B6.jpeg

Last edited:

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! I would post this in the cuda challenger parts for sale classifieds you will have better luck selling and as SFEbody said post a price! Again welcome to the forum! 😀

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Show us your Challenger.

I bet those heads will sell quickly.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Joey would probably want you to post this in the for sale section for internet algorithm reasons. You can just leave this one and post it up in the sale form.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Some concern. Definitely a "tread with caution" newbie.
I sent him a pm about the heads. As I am sure another 100 people did also.
Probably inundated with pm's, phone numbers and emails.
AAR parts always sell quickly when prices are reasonable.

Hey, @NastyEbody Are you still around? Obviously there is some curiosity about your heads.

burntorange70

Reaction score
definitely.
Is there any concern that someone would join the forum just to post a for sale add?
Then suddenly the person goes
Is there any concern that someone would join the forum just to post a for sale add?
Then suddenly the person goes silent?
This is not a for sale add. Well it’s not supposed to be anyway. Such things should be posted in the first sale section. I don’t think new members can creat sales posts in the sales forum till they been a member for a while. Supposed to cut down on stuff like this. Though I’m not sure if that’s the way it works anymore as I have not been a new member in quite some time. Lol

NastyEbody

Reaction score
definitely.

This is not a for sale add. Well it’s not supposed to be anyway. Such things should be posted in the first sale section. I don’t think new members can creat sales posts in the sales forum till they been a member for a while. Supposed to cut down on stuff like this. Though I’m not sure if that’s the way it works anymore as I have not been a new member in quite some time. Lol
Sorry guys guess I do not check in as much as most do. I did get request for some more pictures so rather than just send them to individuals I was just going to post them this weekend. Everyone wants to see both heads and to be honest I am not great with posting pics and need my kid’s help in doing that so that is the only hold up. If everyone wants me to move this ad, I can delete it. No tricks here just a guy not great with technology.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Sorry guys guess I do not check in as much as most do. I did get request for some more pictures so rather than just send them to individuals I was just going to post them this weekend. Everyone wants to see both heads and to be honest I am not great with posting pics and need my kid’s help in doing that so that is the only hold up. If everyone wants me to move this ad, I can delete it. No tricks here just a guy not great with technology.
No problem. Just start a sales post in the proper forum in the sales section. Welcome to the site.

Back