• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

restorable car wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendoc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi guys,
last week I have sold my 1969 Coronet R/T. Now I just gone die. I'm really missing the sound and the taste of an old MOPAR. Thining you all know what I feel.
Now I'm looking for a new project. I hope to find a good optiond car with a 440 and some sporty options. I like to have a 150MPH speedo, a tach and I love manual transmission. And I like to see an original hood scoop when look through the front window.
Please let me know when you have something like that for sale. I prefer southern cars with less rust and dents on housing :).
I'm looking for a car with cracks on the seats, dirty and dusty painting with a lot of surface rost - simply a car who cries to put back on the road.

I'm pleased to receive some offers....Ray ;)

greenmonsta79

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your looking for a E-body in that condition with factory options such as those listed you better break out the checkbook and drain the account! Good luck in your quest!:D

Challenger340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It might help if you could post some kind of Budget parameters ?

Obviously it's dependant upon the condition of the Car offered ?
still,
How much do you wish to spend ?

kendoc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking on about 12'000$ for a project car. But shouldn't be a 74 Dart with slant six - when you know what I mean...I tried to find a manual trans charger RT...but I have given it up. To pay 18'000$ for a such rolling bird case with dents and rust of 40 years back yard racing is too much for me.
This price I would pay for grand ma's forgotten charger with dust and defect engine in the barn. But to find such a car seems to be equal like a win in the lottery.
But please, lets hear your offers...

prairiedoghunter

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a project for you. I have a for sale add on here also.

1973 challenger, 440, 727, rally hood. I am taking best offer on the price. I have clutch assembly and 833 4 spd, if you want a manual car. Originally a 318 car. It is up to you, send me a pm, email, give me a call.

1973 challenger 009.jpg

trex

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about a 71 gtx v code project or a 71 barracuda project??

kendoc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, sounds interesting... Have you some pictures, price and other info?
Regards, Ray

slamma52

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what about 68 gtx 440 car but would be big project also have 2 challengers 1 is a 72 318 car and the other im unsure someone told me it was a r/t but dash has been changed and not sure

Last edited:

foxman2182

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a 73 Barracuda project? Originally a 318 auto, has usual rust spots to fix, and would need a new top. Will come off it for les than half of your budget which means you would have more to put in it....

IMGP0734.jpg

wadeevit

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
73 Challenger Rallye 340 ORIGINAL TB3 (Petty Blue) 4 SPD w/original Transmission

PM if interested.....

IMG_0881.jpg

Last edited:

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 69 superbee that i presently restoring. Will sell if interested. Many new parts. Can sell with 440 stroker six pack 4spd or will sell shell and parts. Check out gallery. Send pm if interested

71 gtx

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 70 383 4 speed Cuda, supposed to be lemon twist, early Hamtramck car with a 1017XX VIN

Rally Dash, Nice Grill, mostly solid floors with exception of hole in drivers side, solid doors and frame rails, no rot in roof areas....has bucket seats, rear seats, front and rear sway bars,

needs trunk floor, lower quarters, etc....
Rebuilt lower end on the non original 383 engine, has set of 906 heads for it....
non original 833 tranny

$8K firm....

l.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back