• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Restoring 72 Rallye Challenger

FlagCraig

Reaction score
I have pulled the interior and body work begins. Need to replace the dash pad. Just Dashes is $1,100 plus shipping. Has anyone used the dashes provided by Year One? They are offering some good end of year pricing and I can get one for about $680.00. Apparently they are vinyl and have been upgraded to fit easier.

Also, maybe there is another company out there that I have not heard of.

Any help is appreciated.
Craig.

burdar

Reaction score
I have an Ultimate Rides pad on my car. Do NOT deal directly with UR. Buy it through Dave at Rosevillemoparts.com. Dave is a good guy and will make sure you get what you pay for. He offers discounts to online forum members too. Give him a call and see what his prices are. I generally stay away from Year One except for their wiring harnesses. They sell M&H harnesses which are the best out there. I waited until Year One had a 30% off sale to order mine.

mopar crazy

Reaction score
If I may offer my 2 cents, Just Dashes maybe a little pricey, but well worth what you pay. During the rebuild of my 73 Rallye Challenger I purchased a lesser expensive dash and just wasn't what I was looking for. Returned it for a full refund and ordered one from Just Dashes. When it arrived the fit and look was great. My suggestion is Just Dashes.

Hooter

ChallengerGary

Reaction score
Holy cow! I had no idea Just Dashes was up to $1100 now for an Ebody dash pad. That seems like highway robbery to me - although i guess if yours is toast, your options are limited...

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have used both UR & Just Dashes , neither are perfect but I prefer UR , the JD one I recieved was as bad as the one we removed , the inward curve above the gauges was just not there & I could easily fit my thumb between the corner of the dash where the lower trim pieces fit up to the pad , the vinyl may have been strecthed too tight , or just slooppy workmanship but it would have cost a fortune to ship it back internationally

Back