• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

rims for the cuda

73moparman

Reaction score
want these for when the car is done
EED752D3E3DA2A6C8ADDDF11AC9E4A78.jpg

js29

Reaction score
IT looked like keystone classics were on it when you got it . creger ss wheels go good on any vehicle but the chrome is thin and thy seem to rust easy. summit carries the full line of creger wheeles

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
Timeless, Classic design in those Cragar SS's. I always thought that they looked great on any Mopar. I will be using them on my 70 Cuda and my 68 GTS. But then, I'm old school.

Relax426

Reaction score
Great choice the only thing i like better are Halibrands but not exactly grow on trees these days

djais1801

Reaction score
I always like a 2nd set on all my cars. I currently have mine came with the original 14 in. rallyes w/ acorn center (they're in the basement). I have a set of 15 in. rallyes on some tire Eagle ST's. I was thinking Weld Prostars for mine. You should be able to find a 1/2 dozen sets on CL of the Cragar S/S.

Adam

Reaction score
I like the American Racing "Torque Thrust" wheels, and I read somewhere the wheels on the new Challenger R/T Classic were modeled/inspired by the old Torque Thrust... they are similar to Cragars, but have curved spokes.
RT Classic.jpgTorque Thrust.jpg

RT Classic.jpg

Torque Thrust.jpg

Back