• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rods and Rescues

FLY'NFISH

Reaction score
Was honored to be part of a calendar fundraiser centering around medically challenged pups!!
rescue Calander.jpg

wedg2go

Reaction score
A huge :thumbsup: for this fundraiser!

My wife and I rescued a white Miniature Schnauzer (Fritz) years ago. Little did we know the little fella had problems with his digestion and nearly died from ingesting a high fat content in his meals. Any thing over 4 grams per serving was too much! We elected to give him surgery that involved placing a stent in his bio-duct. KA_CHING!!! After the surgery, he was placed on a very strict low fat, special diet.

Then!!! The little guy had a very low threshold to ward off problems only dogs can get. Like, mange! Fortunately, it can be controlled with medication and giving him a very special shampoo bath every 3 days.

Yup! He's our "Golden Boy!"

20170201_094911-600x800.jpg

Can't imagine what life would had been like for us, if we hadn't at least tried to keep him (Fritz) alive verses the other alternative.
Especially, prior to losing two Miniature Schnauzers (Pepper and Cisco) in quick succession to cancer (we did "Everything" to save them as well). I miss them everyday! :(
And Mopars!!!

Thank-you, FLY'NFISH!

Litchkar

Reaction score
I am a dog lover, I make it a point to enter shows that help dogs. Police K9 events and service animal organizations. If I am going to spend the money, I want it to help these types of organizations.

Back