• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rotisserie rear mount e-Body

DHRKRider

Reaction score
Is it okay to mount a rotisserie using the bumper bracket holes on a 70 Challenger? All I would need to do is drill holes in the supplied valance bracket that came with the Rotisserie. The provided leaf spring support bracket would require fabrication. Please post pictures of your rear attachment solutions. Maybe you have an easy way and I'm just over thinking this. Plus, I don't want to damage anything in my process. Thanks

07252018image001.jpg

07252018image002.jpg

07252018image003.jpg

07252018image004.jpg

rklein71

Reaction score
Mine was not steel, but I mounted it to the rear bumper mounting location. I car body really doesn't weight that much. I could pick up the back of my car by myself when it was sitting on jack stands and my grown son and I were able to roll the Barracuda on its side with not much effort. The only issue I see is the farther away you have the brackets away from the car, the more torque you put on the car itself. You look like you could lop off a foot of length on your set up and still rotate the car. Rod

IMG_3095.JPG

dadeo1852

Reaction score
13" from mounting face to centerline of vertical attachment.

Back