• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Shipping costs

Bullit

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with shipping overseas? I'd like to know the cost to ship a mopar from the US to Belguim. I didn't buy one (yet), so I dont know a precise location.
So can someone tell me what it would cost roughly? Let's say from a coast in the US to Brussels? or Antwerp or Bruges?

Just to have an idea. (I looked on some websites, but they need a location to determine the price...)

Thanks

fighter

Reaction score
i ship cars from usa to meddle east and generally if it is roll in roll off means no container from galveston port in texas last month was 1800 dollars any east coast should be cheaper by 200 or so any north or west add a 600 or so and thats for middle east so in your case it should be much cheaper cuz you are closer try this one autocarshippers.com but try others as well cuz there is a huge defrense between shipping companies hope this will help you

Bullit

Reaction score
Thanks a lot.

But if you take, as example, the 74 Plymouth Barracuda in the "for sale" section here on E-body. That car can't be shipped roll-on-roll-off, or can it?

fighter

Reaction score
i dont see why not if the seller is willing to arrange the shipping and you pay for it

Bullit

Reaction score
Yes, but it can't be "driven" onto the ship. So I guess it will be shipped by container?

fighter

Reaction score
i have seen the car it still can be shipped that way with extra 125 they charge for towing but if i were you i would go for a 20 foot container and ship as much parts as i can with the car i hope this help you bullit

wantone

Reaction score
figher is talking about what is commonly referred to ro-ro services. Roll On - Roll Off. Meaning somebody drives the thing on/off which requires the vehicle to be staged and housed and then shipped. Port of La/Long Beach does this as well.

74 challenger

Reaction score
a guy down the steet sends 4 cars in container s.carolina to middle east all drivers for $5000

Bullit

Reaction score
Thanks Fighter, that was the answer I was looking for :).
Thanks to wantone and 74 challenger too.

Shipping will be the biggest problem I guess, after buying a car offcourse :p.

Back