• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Spring Fling

burntorange70

Reaction score
Any one from here going to be there?

Me and my girle friend will be there Sunday with my Dart. Come on over and say hi if you see us.

Here is a link.
http://www.cpwclub.com/

Here is my Dart.

024.jpg

GTXperience

Reaction score
We will be there. We will be part of the caravan coming from the SF Bay Area (actually meeting in Monterey).

GTXperience

Reaction score
We will be there both days but will probably leave around 1pm on Sunday to drive back up to the Bay Area. It usually takes us about 7-8 hours with a stop to eat.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Some of the FABO members are trying to put together a met place for saturday. If any one is interested in joining them I am sure the A body guys wont mind you all hanging out with them. So let me know.

burntorange70

Reaction score
I am going to go both days now. So I will be there on saturday as well Going to be part of the FABO get together. Hope to see you all there.

Reaction score
Be sure to look for my friend Tim, he has got that sublime green convertible challenger, its got a hemi in it looks factory but its not, hes the one i bought my project challenger from.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Be sure to look for my friend Tim, he has got that sublime green convertible challenger, its got a hemi in it looks factory but its not, hes the one i bought my project challenger from.

I will be on the look out for him for sure and get some pics. Sounds like a very nice car Thanks for the heads up.

440scout

Reaction score
im cruising the belvedere to kool april nights in redding the weekend before that... i should be able to make it, im sure a bunch of guys from my local club will be going...

burntorange70

Reaction score
im cruising the belvedere to kool april nights in redding the weekend before that... i should be able to make it, im sure a bunch of guys from my local club will be going...

Right on. Hope to see you there. What year is your Belvedere?

GTXperience

Reaction score
I am going to trailer down my '71 Cuda. I am not going to have enough time to get the motor/trans back in the '69 Barracuda once I finish going through them. Although I have been attending SF for the past 17+ years, I haven't taken my '71 down since 2000 so it should be fun.

burntorange70

Reaction score
I am going to trailer down my '71 Cuda. I am not going to have enough time to get the motor/trans back in the '69 Barracuda once I finish going through them. Although I have been attending SF for the past 17+ years, I haven't taken my '71 down since 2000 so it should be fun.

Good to here. I can't wait to see it.

Back