• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Have your Mopar Certified and Documented by David Wise in San Rafael, California

digitalpizza

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,
My name is Peter Rose
I am having David Wise travel to shop in San Rafael, California to certify and document a couple of my cars (70 Cudas)
I am inviting anyone who wants their car(s) done to come to my Restoration shop in San Rafael at the same time frame.
There will be limit of 6 to 8 additional cars not including mine.
Also, if you have any other Mopar, you are welcome to come and join us and hangout, no certification necessary, and meet new friends and enjoy my man cave shop with pool table and food and drink.
The more cars he does while he is here the cheaper it is for all of us.
In case you are not familiar with Davids Certification, he does a incredibly detailed and concise report that will actually add to the value of the car and legitimize the authenticity of the car.
Please let me know if you are interested so I can book your reservation. There will be a limit of 6 to 8 cars done.
You can contact me at 415-272-8133 or email me at [email protected] or visit my website at www.digitalpizza.com
You can check out Davids site at www.mmcdetroit.com
Thanks for the long read, I hope to have a great turn out.
Peter Rose.

Overall Body.JPG

Left Side Quarter.JPG

IMG_3998.jpg

Back