• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Team Dart, of Bullrun 2009!

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
This was posted on FABO, it is not me! If you have ever watched Bullrun then you know why I posted it. It's a great show! I know it's not a E-body, but it's still worth posting. So here is the post, it is not me, just some Mopar news.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And a picture of the car they will be in.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My name is Tony, and my father and I are in the reality TV show "Bullrun" airing in Feb. 2009 on SpeedTV. For those of you who don't know what "Bullrun" is, it is a reality show starting off with 12 teams. Every episode there is an "elimination" where someone is eliminated.... they do this on one hour episodes until there is ONE winner.... and that winner wins $200,000.

Anyway I bring this up on this forum, because we are the only representing Mopar team! It is possible you have already seen commercials, and seen some of the intense vehicles we are up against! All we ask is for some support come the show time, and hopefully we can bring home the trophy to show the US what Mopars are made of!

It would be extremely helpful if you guys have joined our Myspace page until our website is up and running. The url is www.myspace.com/teamgreendart

Again we are not here for money, just here hopefully to make some friends and get some additional support for our team from fellow Mopar lovers!

Our vehicle is a 1970 Dodge Dart, turned from a high 10 Second street car to a 4000mile road rallier in two days! It is driven with a 4" stroke 340 motor, making 580hp@5900rpm and 600lbs@4400rpm, all on pump gas! Yes those are "true" dyno tested numbers. Going through a 4 speed to the usually 8 3/4 rear end. Check out more pics on our myspace page!

Tony Wagner

l_79011b4a108449dbb29fec11332e5f59.jpg

PastorTom1

Reaction score
I can't quite figure out the show...........Guess I'll have to be surprised.

I REALLY hope that Dart does well...........

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
I can't quite figure out the show...........Guess I'll have to be surprised.

?????????

For those of you who don't know what "Bullrun" is, it is a reality show starting off with 12 teams. Every episode there is an "elimination" where someone is eliminated.... they do this on one hour episodes until there is ONE winner.... and that winner wins $200,000.

PastorTom1

Reaction score
?????????

For those of you who don't know what "Bullrun" is, it is a reality show starting off with 12 teams. Every episode there is an "elimination" where someone is eliminated.... they do this on one hour episodes until there is ONE winner.... and that winner wins $200,000.

I guess my question is how are they eliminated, and why?..........:confused: You'll have to bear with me here.........I've seen reality shows where 'people' are eliminated......I haven't seen this show in action, so I guess I just don't understand it yet.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
I guess my question is how are they eliminated, and why?..........:confused: You'll have to bear with me here.........I've seen reality shows where 'people' are eliminated......I haven't seen this show in action, so I guess I just don't understand it yet.

They do it by time, like get from point A to point B (or from this town to that town). It's a great show! Who ever can make it in the shortest amount of time and sometimes you can take different routes, and some times there is only one route. They also have challenges that are timed against other cars,and that will help your overall time. Hope this helps! Or it's like the movie Cannonball Run

Last edited:

PastorTom1

Reaction score
So, if it's a point A to B against a clock of some sort, isn't a little "law breaking" encouraged?

I know it works in the movies, but........................

burntorange70

Reaction score
Good vid's. Never did see that show. Did not know about it till it was over. But I did see an article onr of the Mopar mags did on the Charger. Looks like a cool show. Going to try and watch it this year and chear on the Dart!

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Good vid's. Never did see that show. Did not know about it till it was over. But I did see an article onr of the Mopar mags did on the Charger. Looks like a cool show. Going to try and watch it this year and chear on the Dart!

It's an awesome show burnt!

Back