• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

This forum has the most rightious people !

dongei

Reaction score
This is the second time I have purchased things from the members here and I am still amazed how great they are. I just bought some stuff from R4Sedan and he went way past of what I thought I was getting. I have some tough to get '70 parts to sell and I'm going to give this forum first shot because I've been treated so fair. Thanks guys. A sneak peak is a working 1970 thumb wheel radio, Overhead console light assembly for a S/E. You have to wait for the rest.

js29

Reaction score
With the exception of A few fly by nights that join just to sell A part or two then disappear. the people on this forum are A grate group of guys always willing to do all they can to help each other out!!!

moparleo

Reaction score
That is why this forum has grown so much in the last year. And dongei, you hit it right on the head, too many are not contributing time or energy for the benefit of the group. Just using the site as a classified type place to sell their stuff. But, we have to welcome anyone who is willing to follow the rules. It also benefits some members who need parts for their projects. We need to support each other.

dongei

Reaction score
Sorry to say that before I saw this site I gave away an entire front end for a '70 Challenger in decent shape and a pair of really nice bucket seats for a '73 Challenger that have new covers on them. Now I'll list things here first to people who will enjoy them.

340challconvert

Reaction score
I have had the same positive interaction experience.
I purchased items from members. Always fair and honest.
I used a lot of the postings as a guide to complete some of my own work.
Best part about this site; the sharing, advice and help that is always readily available.
Exceptional group of people!
Dino2 (1).gif

Back