• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND Trunk Lamp wiring & switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a pair of trunk lamps, wiring and switch's. both of my cars are missing them or never had them. my life will not be complete until i get my girls their trunk lamps... :)

Bill Meerholz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in need of a pair of trunk lamps, wiring and switch's. both of my cars are missing them or never had them. my life will not be complete until i get my girls their trunk lamps... :)
I have one NOS one on my website. I believe there may be one being restored now. www.bmcuda.com

IMG_1761.JPG

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one NOS one on my website. I believe there may be one being restored now. www.bmcuda.com

View attachment 99626
I purveyed but could not find. Both my cars are super nice, but not sure about nos stuff. If its resonable? I'll take em both but if your talking $150 or something like that... I do have a 3speed wiper that is super restorable if you want to do some horse tradin?

Steve340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill has the NOS part for sale at $249. Taking in to account Teds post - it will be a rare to find part second hand let alone NOS.
It was part of the A01 light group and anyone with an A01 car is unlikely to sell a working light IMO.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that’s out of my not necessarily affordability but my common sense spending That looks no different than a trunk under hood light off of a late model Mustang or something like that

Steve340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The original trunk light has a mercury switch to light it up when the trunk lid goes up. You are right you should be able to get another light to work without too much trouble.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The original trunk light has a mercury switch to light it up when the trunk lid goes up. You are right you should be able to get another light to work without too much trouble.
I've always followed the build it on a budget and don't have one iota of date code in me. to be honest im nit picky enough, if i were a date code guy it would drive me nuts :). hell i put AAR cuda stripes on my 72 challenger gets some nods and some comments but i built that car the way i wanted it back in high school when i first got it and could barely afford to keep it running, on that trunk light I've really never noticed a random unused circuit back there to connect it to. no big deal to run one. gotta ground the gas tank on the RT tomorrow to get the gauge working ill knock it out at the same time...

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found one of these (pictured) that I modified with the correct end connectors and wire colors. Other than the plug it looks, fits and works just like an E body. Sorry, I have no idea what car it came from but judging by the bracket and housing I imagine it's a Mopar.

TrunkLite1.JPG

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found one of these (pictured) that I modified with the correct end connectors and wire colors. Other than the plug it looks, fits and works just like an E body. Sorry, I have no idea what car it came from but judging by the bracket and housing I imagine it's a Mopar.

View attachment 99660
SELL IT TO ME!

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I should have mentioned it's installed in my car. I think I did in my other thread about identifying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back