• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

twin turbo 318 build

jordan

Reaction score
Ok guys so I'm thinking on going twin turbo 318 and putting a low compression strocker in it I was woundering in what size cam I should put in it if I were to go 2 T04 TURBOS ON IT and what size blow through carbine or any advice in witch way to go and size turbos I should be putting on it and setups that I should try thanks in advance guys

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Blower /Turbo cams are very different you need short duration but high lift & a wide CL , if you use a later 5.2 engine the blocks use hyd roller cams from the factory & a roller would be good for this as you can limit the duraton but lift the valve high quickly . The roller blocks started around 88 up to 92 before going to the Magnum design heads . I would call Lunati tech line they can custom grind you a wicked cam perfect for use with twin turbo .

Dodgeboy

Reaction score
Ok guys so I'm thinking on going twin turbo 318 and putting a low compression strocker in it I was woundering in what size cam I should put in it if I were to go 2 T04 TURBOS ON IT and what size blow through carbine or any advice in witch way to go and size turbos I should be putting on it and setups that I should try thanks in advance guys
Did you start doing your twin turbo build? Curious how your placing everything in the engine compartment. I've been thinking about doing something similar to my 383 but waiting for the Canadian dollar to get better

Back