• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Vanishing Point Again?

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Found this on Car Domain:

Long before there was the Dukes of Hazzard, there was Vanishing Point, every Mopar guy’s favorite existential movie. The hero of the story is the white 1970 Challenger driven by Kowalski. So what’s the first thing Rich Truesdell thought of when he learned he’d get a chance to drive the new Challenger? That’s right. And he’s gonna hook up with Buzz Graves and his 1970 Dodge Challenger Hemi R/T to retrace the route from the movie. Let’s just hope he doesn’t crash into some bulldozers at the end. Stay tuned for exclusive video and photos of the drive on CarDomain, just as soon as Dodge lifts the embargo on driving impressions on May 1. And right now Rich is serving up a teaser for his 2,600-mile trip next week over at Automotivetraveler.com, with a wallpaper-sized image of a 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A alongside the 2006 concept version of the Dodge Challenger–both "painted" white.

And a picture of the cars.

24164911232_large.jpg

PastorTom1

Reaction score
I was thinkin' the same thing........Boy, I'd LOVE to see it........Challe could draw one up..........gotta get the boy motivated...........

That new Challenger looks less boxy than some I've seen........I'll bet the white color is playing into the overall lines of the car........No ground effects either up front like the Norm's cars and such.......Looks nice that way.....

But the scoop would really be great!!! :D:D:D

Back