• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

VINTAGE WHEEL WORKS 16" x 8" MINI-LITE RIMS (V48 series) -- SOLD!

Mopar Mitch

Reaction score
I am selling my like-new VINTAGE WHEEL WORKS 16" x 8" MINI-LITE RIMS (V48 series).

5 RIMS TOTAL; comes with ONE NEW never used BFG G-FORCE COMP-2 TIRE, size 255-50-16 (used as a trunk spare). This is a perfect set-up and sized tire for these rims, as well as for our cars for cruising or road course track events.

Backspacing is 4-1/2" which is a perfect fit for our B- and E-bodies... you should likely NOT have to modify your fenders or lips as the wheel will retain the factory center of the fender well with this back-spacing.

Bolt pattern is 5-4.5"; uses common tapered 60 degree lug nuts in 1/2" diameter.

Comes with 6 center caps.

No dents or scratches... nearly perfect like new condition!

I prefer not to ship, so, please plan to pick-up, or else, I can drive partial way to meet with you, perhaps no more than a 250 mile radius from Chicago (about 3-4 hours driving). Exception would be driving to north-western St. Louis area (from Chicago) as I have relatives there.

Value new at over $1600. SELLING PRICE: Asking $1,000 or reasonable offer.

T/Anks ahead!

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! THANK YOU "FOREBODIESONLY.COM" (JAN. 8, 2022)

wheels -1.jpg

wheels-3.jpg

wheels-2.jpg

wheels-5.jpg

Last edited:

Mopar Mitch

Reaction score
HEMINUT -- T/Anks for pointing this out to me... honestly, I rarely post anything for sale... and I thought this was the For Sale location for anything to do with "rims/tires".

Fortunately, I have a sale already pending on this subject.... IF it sells, then I'll indicate SOLD and/or remove it.

heminut

Reaction score
HEMINUT -- T/Anks for pointing this out to me... honestly, I rarely post anything for sale... and I thought this was the For Sale location for anything to do with "rims/tires".

Fortunately, I have a sale already pending on this subject.... IF it sells, then I'll indicate SOLD and/or remove it.
No problem! A lot of folks don't scroll down that far or just don't notice that section. Fairly common mistake.

Back