• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wanted: 1970 Dodge Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

RexDub

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I am currently searching for my first E Body, and my favourite car is a Burnt Orange 1970 Challenger. I'm looking for a project car preferably because I would appreciate the car even more if I did it myself so if you have one for sale or know of one that is available please send me a PM or email me at rexwhiteway@live dot com
Thanks for your time.

Edit* I have about 4-5k to spend I'm looking for a mostly completed 1970 Dodge Challenger, I'm not looking for a big block car although it would be nice. Just something I can make my own, it can be a large project I am patient and I like to learn new things, color doesn't matter but burnt orange would be a huge bonus. Thank you.

Last edited:

RexDub

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for any 70 Challenger guys, help me out?

quapman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just trying to judge the distance. Thanks.

68427vette

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we want to know were your at, so if we find something close to you,, we will send it your way,, no sense in sending you stuff from California?? too far, and would cost a fortune to ship it!! thats why..:icon_idea: jc

RexDub

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made an edit to the original post, read the edit to get some more info. Thanks DetMatt1 for the assistance.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's better my friend. That will let people know how serious you are and help to pinpoint the caliber of car you are looking for. For that kind of money you might be better off fishing for a post `72 Challenger or you'd get a lot more B body for your buck. Don't forget you will have to spend some money to have something shipped to your area and that will cost you a minimum of $500 in itself. Contact me if you ever need a transporter, I have a guy that I have been using and I haven't been able to find one cheaper.

RexDub

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the help.. i know its not much money but im working and going to college.. ill get more later on but i really like the 70 challenger, i know its a long shot but hopefully... thanks

wadeevit

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
73 4spd TB3

PM Sent, let me know if your interested!

73dodge56046-1.jpg

RexDub

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everyone no longer interested in anything but a 1970 Dodge Challenger.. please let me know if you have one for sale or know of one. Thank you

- Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back