• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WANTED Challenger any year for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

old_skool

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a decent 72 charger I would like to trade for a running or close to Challenger project, doesn't have to have a decent paint job, primer or whatever, interior mostly complete, but can need restored, not a rust bucket, floor and trunk work needed ok, as well as some outside quarter or fender work, as long as structurally sound, so looking for any year any engine trans combination running project.

if interested in what you see, if you happen to be looking for a b-body 3rd gen Charger, pm me for details if you have a E body to trade.

Don't pm me about your 40k car because I'm not looking to add $$ because you want to sell your restored classic. I'm a disabled vet on a fixed income, so I'm trying to find an even trade.

And please, those of you that are diehard E-body guys who think all e bodies are made of gold, I can appreciate your personal sentiment, but please respond only if you have a trade consideration or a tip regarding same. Thanks guys, I'm also over on 4bbodies

IMG_0045_zps7523a6e1.jpg

IMG_0040_zpsfb821d3f.jpg

IMG_0041_zpscd740616.jpg

more pics available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back