• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What headers are you running

gtxno1

Reaction score
Hey. You are running exactly the same setup as I am...a 72 Challenger, numbers matching Rallye, 340 4-speed stroked to a 416, w 6-pack, power steering, and mini-starter. I went w/ the TTI 340BE-C5 headers, and have a perfect fit.
Hey. You are running exactly the same setup as I am...a 72 Challenger, numbers matching Rallye, 340 4-speed stroked to a 416, w 6-pack, power steering, and mini-starter. I went w/ the TTI 340BE-C5 headers, and have a perfect fit.
What kind of HP are you getting with the 6 pac

dodj

Reaction score
IMO...TTI are over priced. But, whatever headers you buy, make sure they go above the centre link. If they go under the centre link....you will be replacing them....

Mike73Dodge

Reaction score
I also have a 340 stroked to 416 but with a Quick Fuel 4 barrel. Headers are TTI with no clearance problems to steering parts or frame. Had to do a lot of trial and error on the mini starter. See "340 TTI header starter clearance" thread from 2016 to see what I ended up with for starter.

Tbone416

Reaction score
I also have a 340 stroked to 416 but with a Quick Fuel 4 barrel. Headers are TTI with no clearance problems to steering parts or frame. Had to do a lot of trial and error on the mini starter. See "340 TTI header starter clearance" thread from 2016 to see what I ended up with for starter.
Thanks

Back