• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

what kind of sale value for 71 cuda clone , hellcat swap , pro touring 5 speed

sir_veza

Reaction score
Awesome ride. Looks like you're almost finished the build and as others have said if you can finish the car your chances of getting a better price increase. Perhaps look on Streetside Classics or other similar reputable consignment places that may have anything close to your car...Hope it works out and best of luck!

Cojohnso

Reaction score
There is a '69 Charger R/T custom project with twin turbo Viper V-10 engine. Newest Tremec 6 speed trans. Same black paint. Wiring all but complete. Hard stuff done. Asking $120k. He claims to have $140k into build. (Which I believe.) This car was listed in B-bodies forum. This build is a step up in complexity. SEMA level effort here. Looks like most work needed is interior and cosmetic. (I believe too complex. At least for my skill set.) If there is cars as hot on the market to match 70-71 Cuda? It's 68-70 R/Ts. Just a near completed custom to compare?

FOR SALE - 1969 Charger Restomod Project - Viper twin turbo

Last edited:

rklein71

Reaction score
I get it. 71s are insane priced right now. Watched this 71
No front end , no fenders , no hood , no motor or trans. , no deck lid. Rusted roof from vinyl top. Quaters wasted. 21k. I was like wow.
I have seven of these things lol. Time to thin the herd.
HOWEVER. Even chevy guys love cudas. And they all want to buy at
Camaro prices. 🤣, i appriciate the help. Thank you guys
Wow, I feel pretty good about my 71, although I bought it 5 years ago. Paid 10K, BHG, AC car. I thought I gave my friend a very fair price, he had some serious bills to pay and I didn't want to gyp him.

IMG_1530.JPG

Back