• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What's it worth? Seats and belts

themechanic

Reaction score
They are 1970 seats and complete so that is a real bonus. Obvious that the best price is from someone who wants to go original and has no seats or junk ones.
You want to go the aftermarket way - so is a place to start were the new seats cost is covered by the originals?
Just a thought and I have no clue how much your intended new seats cost.
I listed the factory seats in a for sale thread for $1200, as suggested above.

My new Corbeau seats were $600 for the pair from Summit. The sliders for the Cuda were an additional $300 per pair.

Steve340

Reaction score
Cool that would work out OK.
They are good seats worth the upper end of the scale.
Good luck with the sale.

BSG

Reaction score
I'm with 70Chall, that's a grip. I Am on the west coast and bought a pair from Virginia had them shipped and it was still south of a grand. It was less the belts and better than driver quality. Good luck, as its always what the market will bear. I had to learn my lesson the hard way when buying dash's clusters seats etc. I bought a rally cluster complete with like 30k on the odo for $500.00. I mean this thing is like new, just needs the speedo needle replaced not sure why it broke probably bad cable shaking violently etc. I've seen them up here for like 1200.00.. I'm not sure what the needle replacement is going to cost but it cant be $600? patience is the key when buying Mopar stuff its all out there and can be had from honest, nice enthusiast that aren't try to make a living off of the Mopar community. Hell if shipping weren't such a pain in the ass, I garage full of challenger driver quality stuff I would practically give away!

themechanic

Reaction score
If anyone wants those seats and/or seat belts send me a PM. I closed the for sale thread.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Back