• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Will take trade/trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
In these times it is challenging to sell an expensive, rare car.

My 1966 1 of 11 BASE Coronet HEMI 4 speed 2 door sedan is for sale and I am willing to look at trades plus cash and multiple car trades for those of you who have limited cash and cars that you would need to sell in order to get into a car like this.

I have a large email and photo bucket album link with lots of pictures and documentation I can email to SERIOUS buyers. I don't want to be mean about this, but please don't waste my time with dreams. Be realistic with what you have and what you can do financially.

My car is in Arizona and I welcome personal inspections.

[email protected]

Rob C

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see pictures. Nothin like car **** in the morning.....unless you have a few ladies draped on the car as well.....

696pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to mean either...post pics here.

If someone is TRUELY interested in BUYING a car they have to make contact with the seller. However for the simply inquisitive you can see pictures here.

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/696pack/1966%20Hemi%20Coronet/

Last edited:

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a Project car (1970 Coronet R/T) and a Condo that is rental property :D

Great looking car and good luck on it and Im serious :cool:

696pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a Project car (1970 Coronet R/T) and a Condo that is rental property :D

Great looking car and good luck on it and Im serious :cool:

I am in AZ. and I see you are in Virginia, too far away to manage property and to haul a project that I really have no use for. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back