• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

wiper motor will not go to "park" position

racChallenger340

Reaction score
I have a 70 Challenger I road race, have recently removed the dash and factory wiring harness. Everything works fine, except the wipers will not go to park position. Using a simple 2 prong toggle to power wiper, on low speed, works fine. With the switch off the wipers stop and will not move to park position. Have tried running a 'hot' wire to the blue wire at the motor, hoping to power internal trip switch so wipers will park. No luck. There are 4 wires out of motor, red power for low, brown power for high. green and blue. The green goes to the motor, and the blue to what I think is the internal switch on the round mount facing away from the firewall. I am at a loss, my shop is at a loss. How can I power the park feature?

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
the red brown & green al power the wiper motor for the different speeds , the blue wire is powered when the switch is off & parks the wipers opening the switch when parked , the problem will be in the wiper motor , probably burned the switch to park the wipers

Back