• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB: 4-speed Conversion, Bumperettes, Rear Window Crank Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleestak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Want to Buy:

Complete Big-Block 4-speed conversion; pedal assembly, 833 trans, pistol grip assembly and linkage, bell-housing and clutch components, etc. 16-spline is OK.

1970 Front Bumperettes.

Complete crank and frame assembly for "both" side-rear windows. I'm converting a fixed window assembly to a Crank window assembly.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

Adrian Worman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a look on Brewers website, they do a complete auto to manual trans swap over kit and when you work out the price its really pretty good value.
Just sourcing all the parts, some used etc, pain in the arse, so seems a good way to go :)

burdar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only certain models came with the fixed quarter windows. Probably not that many made that way. Do the rear interior panels have a hole drilled for the window crank?

Sleestak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adrian Worman - Thanks for the tip. I know of Brewers site. I may have to consider them.

Burdar- my panels have holes, but the holes are plugged with a nylon cap that matches the texture of the rest of the panel.

Thanks
Eric

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unusual to have a fixed window car. The fixed window cars were part of a package.

Sleestak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the Factory window crank plugs, right?
Unusual to have a fixed window car. The fixed window cars were part of a package.

Chal.jpg

Chal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back