• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 70 challenger Quarter panel patches

bullet18

Reaction score
My 70 challenger is in desperate need of quarter patches. Figured id look around here before buying whole panels from amd. The pass side just needs the front lower section but the drivers side is a little worse and probably need the whole wheel lip replaced.

20230528_120709.jpg

20230528_120742.jpg

pschlosser

Reaction score
Unless they're back-ordered, I would just go with something new. Used sheet metal in decent shape is getting scare and can cost more than a repop. Give the quarter panel "skins" a check over at YearOne. They are smaller than AMD and may be a better suited for this project.

bullet18

Reaction score
Unless they're back-ordered, I would just go with something new. Used sheet metal in decent shape is getting scare and can cost more than a repop. Give the quarter panel "skins" a check over at YearOne. They are smaller than AMD and may be a better suited for this project.
The year one stuff is back ordered as far as i can tell. Plus I dont really wanna pay shipping on a whole panel or skin if i dont have to.

Back