• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

F8 Metallic

AUSTA

Reaction score
Put some paint on the undercarriage F8 Metallic with gold Pearl
Under carraige.jpg

dadeo1852

Reaction score
Wow, impressive!
Very similiar to my Challenger done 10 years ago.
R06.JPG

gtxncuda

Reaction score
Wow, impressive!
Very similiar to my Challenger done 10 years ago.
View attachment 68935
Dadeo, recently read the Hemmings MM article on your Challenger. Absolutely stunning car! My painter did something similar on my F8 70 GTX many year ago when he added some pearl into the paint, and it really did pop a bit more in the sun. Hopefully, I'll get to see your car around town (perhaps Woodward?) this year since we're both MI neighbors!

dadeo1852

Reaction score
Dadeo, recently read the Hemmings MM article on your Challenger. Absolutely stunning car! My painter did something similar on my F8 70 GTX many year ago when he added some pearl into the paint, and it really did pop a bit more in the sun. Hopefully, I'll get to see your car around town (perhaps Woodward?) this year since we're both MI neighbors!
Thanks gtxncuda! Thought Hemmings MM did a good write up too. I'm in Milford so, yes, always do Woodward and Bakers Sunday shows too as well as Motor Muster in Greenfield Village in late June. Hope we cross paths. Sorry Austa for barging into your thread, the bottom of your car does looks killer.
Andy

AUSTA

Reaction score
Thats OK it is the f8 Metallic thread
Do you have a pic of your finishing car

AUSTA

Reaction score
F8black.jpg

Above have flattened the black out since this pic used large DNA flake in the brew
Ok Found your garage it looks Sharp.
I am trying with blacked out chrome all of it .
ZX3 Forgeline rims ,Baer brakes & R3 426 tall deck
It will exactly the same as the Ritter 426 /Victor heads i built but without the water leaks

Last edited:

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
Never cared for green much but that color is stunningly beautiful!

dadeo1852

Reaction score
A couple more pics and love to see a pic of gtxncuda's 70 GTX (one of my favorites). Austa, our colors are almost identical, same flake too.
Andy
autorama1.JPG
autorama2.JPG

Back