• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 Cuda Front Seat Covers - Backordered Indefinetly???

Titan1969

Reaction score
Im nearing the end of the restoration on my '73 Cuda. The last major item I need are the black front bucket seat covers. Seems there is a major backorder as I tried Y1, Classics and Legendary and all are 16+ weeks out. If anyone has a lead on another supplier please drop me a note. Meanwhile Ill use a stack of towels to drive the car LOL. thx in advance

DrEamer

Reaction score
PUI interiors is the only other place I know that might be able to help you. They sell only through their vendors, so if you can maybe find a dealer that has stock on hand, then you may be in luck. I did find some for you in the link below through First Stop Auto. They show a ship date at the end of the month. They have other styles as well if these do not work.

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
PUI interiors is the only other place I know that might be able to help you. They sell only through their vendors, so if you can maybe find a dealer that has stock on hand, then you may be in luck. I did find some for you in the link below through First Stop Auto. They show a ship date at the end of the month. They have other styles as well if these do not work.

[/URL]
I went thru the same issue recently. Ordered from Tamaraz on ebay and after 6 weeks and no shipping, I questioned them and they said 27 weeks. So I canceled and Classic industries said 8-10 weeks but maybe longer. I finally found a set on ebay that a guy bought new from legendary a while back and never used them. Pure luck I guess.
Best bet is just order them and wait. There is always something to throw over them until then.

tonysrt

Reaction score
I ordered 71 Cuda Leather buckets from Legendary in June and received them first week of October. They had shut down in June because of covid 19. The build date on the seat tag was Sept.. I think they make them as there ordered so you may just have to be patient.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Legendary is the best Quality , this plandemic has messed up a lot of the supply chain unfortunatly

Titan1969

Reaction score

I called them today, not in stock but they checked while I was on the phone and they showed more supply due in mid-Dec so I went ahead and ordered from First Stop Auto.

Back