• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Engine parts for my challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Nelson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone, I am rebuilding the 440 that came out of my 74 challenger. I am looking for some parts, budget is a large concern for me so I cannot afford any super high end parts. Used stuff is more than ok, in fact I would prefer it. Here’s my list:

Cool valve covers, anything that would appeal to your inner 16 year old.

Aluminium intake manifold, preferably a single plain deal, Holley street dominator, torker 2, something like that. 4150 flange

Msd ignition system or some kind of rev limiter

Gaskets if you have some on the shelf that aren’t being used

Pistons, provided they are new or in good used condition. High compression height preferred (2.067) and if they are fined even better. I am shooting for 11.5/12-1 compression. Stock bore

Any kind of arp fasteners or something equivalent

Main cap girdle

Oil pan

Any bearings you may have in the shelf that are unused, same with pistons rings. Stock bore, stock crank journal sizes.

Timing chain

If you have anything please let me know!

Thanks

huggie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, I am rebuilding the 440 that came out of my 74 challenger. I am looking for some parts, budget is a large concern for me so I cannot afford any super high end parts. Used stuff is more than ok, in fact I would prefer it. Here’s my list:

Cool valve covers, anything that would appeal to your inner 16 year old.

Aluminium intake manifold, preferably a single plain deal, Holley street dominator, torker 2, something like that. 4150 flange

Msd ignition system or some kind of rev limiter

Gaskets if you have some on the shelf that aren’t being used

Pistons, provided they are new or in good used condition. High compression height preferred (2.067) and if they are fined even better. I am shooting for 11.5/12-1 compression. Stock bore

Any kind of arp fasteners or something equivalent

Main cap girdle

Oil pan

Any bearings you may have in the shelf that are unused, same with pistons rings. Stock bore, stock crank journal sizes.

Timing chain

If you have anything please let me know!

Thanks

huggie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
is your car automatic ? I have some 340 stuff - lots of 383 stuff - 440 intake off 68 gtx - bb headers for b and e body I will send photos of challenger related stuff I have if you want

huggie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
B-Body Big Block Headers.jpg
Big Block Motor Mounts (2).jpg
440 Heads 10.jpg
Big Block Alternator 2.jpg
440 Heads 15.jpg
383 2.jpg
383 Date Code (2).jpg
72-74 Marker Lights 2.jpg