• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

interview with Josephqatarcarguy- founder Qatarcarguys #classiccars #qatar #qatar2022 #fifa2022

Joseph paul

Reaction score
hey guys this is just a quick shot into my classic muscle car group in Qatar . Anyone whos visiting Qatar for the fifa world cup 2022 should get in touch and well have a pint and talk muscle cars.
Please leave your comments/suggestions/questions you might have about Qatar.

Insta - @qatar_car_guys
Tiktok - QatarCarGuys
Facebook- QatarCarGuys

Joseph paul

Reaction score
Guys shoot your questions about qatar, there seems to be a wrong / old image of the country among many , watch the whole interview and you'll get a better idea

moparlee

Reaction score
Joseph, I have watched several of your videos. I have to say that Qatar is a beautiful country.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I like you, your videos, your country looks amazing, it’s the soccer I don’t care for…
I do have a friend that’s coming your way for the soccer but he’s not a musclecar guy.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
What is FIFA or the world cup ?
I cannot imagine being more bored than sitting around watching soccer / football .

Joseph paul

Reaction score
I like you, your videos, your country looks amazing, it’s the soccer I don’t care for…
I do have a friend that’s coming your way for the soccer but he’s not a musclecar guy.
Im not a soccer fan myself mate , denim jeans , work boots , jack Daniels , rock n roll , pretty girls and American muscle cars!!! come over for that!!!

Joseph paul

Reaction score
What is FIFA or the world cup ?
I cannot imagine being more bored than sitting around watching soccer / football .
again i totally get you !! denim jeans , work boots , jack Daniels , rock n roll , pretty girls and American muscle cars!!! come over for that!!!

Back