• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Installed ESPO springs

rklein71

Reaction score
Installed hemi 1 inch drop leaf springs today. Unfortunately won’t be driving the car for a while, but it sits nice

362BFFE6-1CA7-4F4F-83FA-CA548C0E5FD8.jpeg

rklein71

Reaction score
Thanks, now I have a pair of 318 springs to get rid of. One of those items that costs an arm and a leg to ship and it is not a desirable item.

rklein71

Reaction score
I have shipped big things with Greyhound, I don’t think anyone would even pay shipping costs for the springs.

fasjac

Reaction score
Anybody tried Fastenal
We used to use them for shop supplies in the dealerships but, didn’t know they were into logistics. If it’s the same company.
For the shop supplies and special tools, they had large vending type machines. The techs could use their unique code or card to to checkout the tools and use supplies.
Pretty neat system but, obviously the larger tools would not work in the machine.
It was nice not having the parts department responsible for checking in and out those high dollar tools. Same company?
Thanks

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have often used a single leaf such as the main or second leaf with the eyes cut off to beef up stock springs , or made extra 1/2 leafs for front section stiffness .

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
We used to use them for shop supplies in the dealerships but, didn’t know they were into logistics. If it’s the same company.
For the shop supplies and special tools, they had large vending type machines. The techs could use their unique code or card to to checkout the tools and use supplies.
Pretty neat system but, obviously the larger tools would not work in the machine.
It was nice not having the parts department responsible for checking in and out those high dollar tools. Same company?
Thanks
The last power plant I worked at. they were the suppler of many things as you say. I seen number of references to them as a shipper. the location in my area they show as a shipping point. just wounder if anybody used them for shipping of large items.like drive shaft hoods etc. how service and price compared. Shipping usually kills the deal!

Rapidfire

Reaction score
We use Fastenal all the time for shipping big items on a pallet. They ship from one Fastenal to another in your area. They are real competitive on their shipping rates. Service is great in this area.

fasjac

Reaction score
We use Fastenal all the time for shipping big items on a pallet. They ship from one Fastenal to another in your area. They are real competitive on their shipping rates. Service is great in this area.
Good info guys!

transam

Reaction score
Thanks, now I have a pair of 318 springs to get rid of. One of those items that costs an arm and a leg to ship and it is not a desirable item.
I took mine to Carlisle and put FREE on them. I had two sets and two people were very happy to get them. They even offered me money to help pay the gas to get them there. Better than shipping them to China, as they were MADE in AMERICA.....

rklein71

Reaction score
I took mine to Carlisle and put FREE on them. I had two sets and two people were very happy to get them. They even offered me money to help pay the gas to get them there. Better than shipping them to China, as they were MADE in AMERICA.....
If only Carlisle wasn’t a 24 hour drive…

Back