• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 74 `cuda 318 stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad fact is these days older folks are retiring and hoarding their money. And us younger ones arent making a whole lot. So you can bet the mqrket is only going to get worse.
Never the less a 70-74 cuda thats in as good a shape as mikes is a great deal for anyone with the cash.

Ok, but I just don't get it. BTW- The car I sold is the Blue one in the PIC. 340-4 speed with 3:55 rear, and all original body and floors with NO rust. So I really just don't get it!!

quapman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get the hard sale on your car either, Frank. If mine had been gone in time, I'd have bought it.

For some reason, the name "cuda" always seems to bring more green. Couldn't tell you why.

mikebee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, but I just don't get it. BTW- The car I sold is the Blue one in the PIC. 340-4 speed with 3:55 rear, and all original body and floors with NO rust. So I really just don't get it!!

challengers just don't bring the green like 'cudas do.it's funny because i like challengers better...but i think i'm the only one.i think the economy is going to get worse and i will prolly just end up keeping my 'cuda...maybe even painting it...also 340 witha 4 speed may find its way in there.

Cazbah362

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im very interested in the car, problem is your very far away.

mikebee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another pic

we got it straightened out.

74 'cuda @ ryans.jpg

mikebee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea...that is true,it's a small one tho,thats about the only positive thing i can say about it.

Last edited:

mikebee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
'cuda

very nice you into a B-body trade ? where exact are you ?

a small town in n.c.....not really lookin to trade,i have 4 b bodies already.i like my 'cuda tho,thats probly why i still have it.if i did trade it wood have to be somthing i could turn into cash quicker than my car....and in that case you would most likely do that yourself.
thanks anyway,
mike

dodgedart1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 68 Satellite great shape good driver 318 car . You want to trade

dodgedart1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry bout that mikeb didn see your response you change your mind hollar at me i have two nice A-bodies,one B-body and a nice 78 P/U D100 440/4spd Good Luck . i am also in a very small town in NC i bet smaller than yours try area code 28705

mikebee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry bout that mikeb didn see your response you change your mind hollar at me i have two nice A-bodies,one B-body and a nice 78 P/U D100 440/4spd Good Luck . i am also in a very small town in NC i bet smaller than yours try area code 28705

we'll douche...

mikebee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ass what it looks like today

my 'cuda @ the machine shart....took some 360 heads to have rebuilt...

74_cuda_.jpg

Last edited:

73fish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a true bs car? The rear light panel and valance look to be
Barracuda (bh)..

If it won't sell stroke it & enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back