• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Problem with PST Suspension

Dan Knut

Reaction score
Stay as far away from PST Suspension as you can. Horrible customer service and RUDE employees as well. Check out their Yelp reviews. Don't walk away, run away. Please contact me with any questions. Dan

The worst customer service I have ever received. I received a defective leaf spring. A second one was shipped with the same defect. They denied it and I was informed I would have to pay to get another. Juan and Dan in customer service are terrible and uncaring. Check out their Yelp reviews. Worse than bad. Contact me with any questions. Dan K.

Last edited by a moderator:

rogue

Reaction score
i also had one of them be a bit rude to me when returning an idler arm because i complained about not get a response from them in a timely manner

Dan Knut

Reaction score
I cannot imagine the way they handle customers in this era. Thank you for the response.Dan

moparleo

Reaction score
Every body has a bad day ever so often. Even us. I have always found that the vibes often go both ways. It take 2 to tango as they say. Call back. Kill them with kindness. It is your money after all. Nobody can stay in business by blowing all their customers out the door. They are a site sponsor and that is to our advantage. Remind them nicely who we are. Good luck.

Dan Knut

Reaction score
Sorry but I disagree. I am the customer. A class A ASC technician rejected the part in the presence of the Fed-X delivery driver. The driver acknowledged the defect as well. PST has made it clear, and rudely so, that they are doing nothing unless I open up my wallet AGAIN. I have posted this information to warn fellow Mopar owners to stay away from institutions with this kind of attitude. One of the customer services reps hung up on my technician. Horribly unprofessional in my opinion. Once again, check their Yelp reviews. Not all customers can be wrong. Thank you for the reply. Dan

AUSTA

Reaction score
Sorry but I disagree. I am the customer. A class A ASC technician rejected the part in the presence of the Fed-X delivery driver. The driver acknowledged the defect as well. PST has made it clear, and rudely so, that they are doing nothing unless I open up my wallet AGAIN. I have posted this information to warn fellow Mopar owners to stay away from institutions with this kind of attitude. One of the customer services reps hung up on my technician. Horribly unprofessional in my opinion. Once again, check their Yelp reviews. Not all customers can be wrong. Thank you for the reply. Dan
I agree there are 2 many suppliers getting away with this behavior i have a big one at the moment trying to sort out without legal he into me for 3100 USD.

budascuda

Reaction score
"Kill them with kindness"???
I don't know about that one, it don't sound too American!
Have'm tarred and feathered, that's more like it!

The opportunity to do business with the SITE and it's members should be coveted by the sponsors! .

quapman

Reaction score
Did you pay with Paypal or a credit card? Either way, you should be protected from this kind of crap. Contact the money handler you used and present your issues.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
What was wrong with the part and what part is it?

PST

Reaction score
Our customer service department has procedure that they have to follow when handling the question of whether a part is defective and this at times can be difficult and take sometime. We have been supplying the muscle car hobby with quality parts for over 30 years and we do our best to provide quality customer service and products to each and every customer. In this case this customer had a defective leaf spring. We have these springs made in the USA by a long standing manufacturer of springs and unfortunately one of the springs that he received did not have the main eye bushing pressed completely in. At the time we asked the customer if he could press it in but he nor his mechanic had the means to do so. After providing pictures to us we sent out a replacement spring and it was refused as customer claimed it was also defective. As of today we are sending out second replacement spring and call tag for the for defective one in question( the one with the bushing not pressed in complete). So the customer does not have to incur any additional costs.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing Manger
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

seneca

Reaction score
James from PST:

There are two rules in business.

Rule # 1... The Customer is ALWAYS right.

Rule # 2... If, in the event that the customer is wrong, refer to Rule # 1.

PST

Reaction score
We do our best to help our customers in that same way that we have done so for over 30 years. And the same can be said for our site sponsorship of the various mopar forums for the last 7 years (FABO, FBBO, FEBO etc) You will find numerous posts and threads where we have been helpful, insightful and active. We have worked with this customers and resolved his issue. But we do have the follow the guidelines and procedures that are set by our owners and in some case it is sometimes not at the pace that customer likes. We do our best to please all parties involved and get the car back on the road as soon as possible.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

seneca

Reaction score
But we do have the follow the guidelines and procedures that are set by our owners and in some case it is sometimes not at the pace that customer likes.

James... That's what the guys at Wells Fargo said.

budascuda

Reaction score
So James, I was curious; after all the back and forth, did Dan get an apology from pst for having the phone hung up on him?
Because that would have made every thing you say sincere!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I work for myself and by myself building custom furniture and cabinetry. Every piece is like a prototype, I almost never build the same thing twice. I rely heavily on word of mouth and referrals kind of like you are here and I agree with Seneca, the customer is always right.
I’ve had to redo a piece or 2 over the years and I do it gladly because I have integrity and I will need to keep working to support my car habit.

Back