• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 6 pac set up for My 340 TA

Status
Not open for further replies.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
If you get a chance, introduce yourself in the Welcome Wagon section (Pictures of your TA; even better)
Members periodically post 6 pk set ups for sale here, so good luck with your search.
Dino2 (1).gif

cool pool

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I haven't put any pics on the my com. they are all on my phone When I put " Fire fox on " all my Pics disappeared. And I haven't persued trying to get them back. If you have a ph I can send them on ph text. would be more than willing to do it that way for now. until I figure out how to get the pics from my ph onto the com. cool poole.

topbanna70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a six pack that I would be willing to sell if you are still interested.

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If it does not work out with topbanna -
I have a complete six pack set up from early 70 all matching carbs 3 days apart sitting on aluminum intake with all linkages from a small block

If needed I also have the base, new filter, top Original lid is from a B body with a road runner on it.

CanuckTA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it does not work out with topbanna -
I have a complete six pack set up from early 70 all matching carbs 3 days apart sitting on aluminum intake with all linkages from a small block

If needed I also have the base, new filter, top Original lid is from a B body with a road runner on it.
Base from the runner as well? Or AAR/TA

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
thanks for the pic with info -
not what I have -

mine looks like what you have in the back ground of that picture of the top right corner -

fk5aar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one in the background without the rubber seal is for a 6 pak car but not ta/aar because ta/aar cars have fiberglass fresh air hood hence the rubber seal. Here’s mine

D6C9159E-67D0-487A-9E3C-E7EEA5977B1D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back