• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Cuda project

Plumcrazy70

Reaction score
just picked this one up from a long slumber. Original Cuda, 340 auto, purple with white top and black interior. Motor and trans not with it, but fender tag, VIN, cowl etc. all there. Tons of extra parts came with that I don't need and listed for sale on here. Came with complete extra set of tinted glass, extra set of door panels etc., an old '70 AAR hood! Even AMD 1/4's and trunk pan in the boxes.

Not sure when I'll get to it, the challenger project is plugging along slowly, A pillars were gone on that one...
IMG_4741.JPG
IMG_4742.JPG
IMG_4743.JPG

Plumcrazy70

Reaction score
No question there! If you know of anyone selling a convert, can be a b" body also. Let me know please.

sixpackman

Reaction score
Hey Plumcrazy70, I'll keep my eye out for a vert for you. If you are at all interested in getting rid of your AAR hood, I would be interested in it if it's in good shape. That's one of the final parts I've been keeping my eye out for. The one on it now is not in good shape.

Scott

David B

Reaction score
I bought mine from WY via Ebay in 2015. The restomoding is s
photo 3 (2).JPG
IMG_0285.JPG
till a work in progress but be patient and ready to jump when you find a "deal"

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

Plumcrazy70

Reaction score
Hey Plumcrazy70, I'll keep my eye out for a vert for you. If you are at all interested in getting rid of your AAR hood, I would be interested in it if it's in good shape. That's one of the final parts I've been keeping my eye out for. The one on it now is not in good shape.

Scott
Thanks. I'll try and take some pictures of it, its not mint. Looks like some sort of repair was done at some point.

1969VADart

Reaction score
Back