• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Green Interior Panels

GrnChally

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently trying to build my dream car, an F4 Green 1970, with Green interior, and Green Vinyl Top. I am looking to get everything from Legendary Interiors; the upholstery to the front and rear panels from them in Dark Metallic Green.

Has anyone here personally seen the quality of these door panels? I am just leery that the fitment and quality is less than stellar.

Thank You,
David

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Mich. Let's see some pics of that green machine. Can't comment of the door panels but everything else I have gotten from Legendary (seat covers, headliner, vinyl top) has been very good in quality and fit.

GrnChally

Reaction score
I will get pictures of it on here soon. It is a far cry from a finished car. currently sandblasted and painted in yellow primer inside and out.

I did finally get to speak with someone who has used panels from Legendary, and said they are VERY good. I will order soon and let you know!

David

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I bought a complete white interior for my Challenger. seat covers front/back, seat foam , seat backs , door panels front/back, headliner. did buy carpet from ACC . I thought everything looked and fit good.

Back